Sunday, December 9, 2007

Insanely Random

I have just noticed that when I email people I am so totally random. So I am pretty sure that starting a blog isn't the best plan for me. I suppose I am doing it becuase family and friends want to see my little one. He is a cutie, and he gets bigger every day. I have no idea how to use this, and no one that lives close to me uses it either, but I guess I will figure it out little by little.

2 comments:

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

Fabulous! I'm so glad you started one too! He is getting really big and is very handsome!

Peter and Emily said...

Hello! I am excited to see your upcoming blog updates. Peter and I started a blog also, and you can see it by clicking on our name. Will talk with you later.