
Little Scamper wants to sit up so bad. He is always lifting his head really high, but he runs out of energy, and his stomach muscles just aren't ready yet. Dad is holding him up here.

This is back in November when we blessed Scamper. I told everyone that as soon as I put his blessing outfit on he was going to have a blowout. He surely did! And I even waited until a couple of minutes before Sacrament Meeting started. This wonderful outfit was made by my aunt. She is the greatest! I know she spent a lot of time on it.
Eating Dad's head and pulling his hair.

Quality time together on the new changing table. My step-dad and The Hubby spend hours putting it together, along with the new crib. But if you look closely you can see how beautiful it is. The wood is a dark cherry, and I absolutely love it. I'm sure Scamper does too.

"I love Christmas! But can't I just go back to sleep?"

Here is Scamper with all his stocking stuffers. He is wearing his new jammies that he will soon proceed to poop all over.

Graduation day. December 15, 2007. We are paying a lot of money for The Hubby to be able to put D.C. behind his name. But it is all worth it!

Here is The Hubby. I'm not sure if he is happier or I am!
1 comment:
He's getting so huge! Time passes so much slower for people who aren't around you all the time. I expected him to still look like an infant, but he's really not. So, so cute.
Post a Comment