Friday, February 29, 2008

Bald is Beautiful!


Dad and Scamper are twins now! I accidentally cut The Hubby's hair too short a few days ago. So now he is pretty hairless (just like Scamper)! We both actually like his hair a lot and will probably keep it that way.
Scamper loves to hang out with Dad. Especially when he gets a ride on his shoulders. The Hubby does really good to take Scamper from me as soon as he walks in the door so I can get a break.

3 comments:

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

Cute. There is nothing better than daddy/ son twinsies! Ours loves to dress up like his dad and it just does good things for the paternal heart.

ellen said...

i just knew that my hubbys twin would sooner or later come over to the "shaved side" of the world. :) although if you talk to my bro in law he will say that you aren't really shaved until you "bic" it:) love the do on both guys. what a handsome pair! we mss you!

Babydoll said...

After the hair cut, your husband is the first person I thought of. And now my hubby has decided he really likes his hair this way. So it is going to be a keeper. Hey--I can't get to your blog. Will you send me any invite please?