Friday, December 5, 2008

Walking!

For those of you who know my luck with all things material, you won't be surprised that I had another computer crash! At least I had everything backed up on this one. So we have been without a computer and internet for about 5 weeks. Now we are back up and running, thanks to my wonderful mother. She bought us a computer (early Christmas present). Thanks mom!

Our Thanksgiving was really wonderful. I convinced my mom and step-dad to drive down here to spend the weekend. And The Hubby's brother came down the day after Thanksgiving to spend the weekend as well. We ate lots of great food, shopped, watched (and played) tennis, shopped, ate more good food, went to some movies (TWILIGHT FOR ME--I've seen it 3 times now--and now I am working on curing my obsession!), more shopping, and a little relaxation.

Scamper has been standing for quite a while, and even took some steps a while back. He finally decided he wants to start walking. He does it a little more each day. This is the best video I could get. So enjoy!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

it's about time! how old is your kid - like 18 months!?

Cara said...

He's such a cute little walker! It will go fast...within a week my Amalie went from crawling mostly and walking a little bit, to walking mostly and crawling a little bit. She doesn't crawl at all now. It goes so fast!

janae said...

I am so sorry about your computer!! Both mine and Samuel's are on their last legs. (Hello, we got them before we even met and we have three kids now. The computers are OLD.) We seriously back them up weekly - we even bought a 500 gig hard drive. We can't even imagine affording a new computer, though, so for now we just keep living on a wish and a prayer.

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

Cute! Way to go, Scamp!

Cederberg Family said...

What a cute guy!! I also love Twilight!! I can't wait for the other ones to come out!