Saturday, February 21, 2009

Guess how much?

I am so excited about my purchase that I decided to blog about it! I have put a lot of time and energy into clipping coupons and shopping great sales over the last few months. But this particular order I was very happy with. If you care to know in detail, I will tell you what is pictured above:
  • 1 Betty Crocker frosting
  • 3 Betty Crocker muffin mixes
  • 2 Pillsbury biscuits
  • 2 Pillsbury crescent rolls
  • 2 Progresso soups
  • 1 GM cereal bars
  • 2 Betty Crocker Warm Delights
  • 2 Betty Crocker brownie mixes
  • Napkins
  • 3 Toaster Strudels
  • 6 kidney bean cans
  • 6 pinto bean cans
  • 6 black bean cans
  • 2 Grandma Sycamore's bread loaves
  • 1 GM granola bar
  • 1 Chex mix
  • 2 bags potato chips
  • 2 Pillsbury cinnamon rolls
  • 3 Betty Crocker cake mixes
  • 1 Betty Crocker cookie mix
  • 4 Betty Crocker fruit snacks

Anyone want to guess how much I spent on all this?

11 comments:

Cara said...

oooh! I'm excited to hear the answer. I'll make a guess, though I'm not good at that kind of stuff...my guess is over a hundred. Good job clipping coupons!

Catie Smith said...

Because you are a fanatic :) I am thinking $12.00 even though there is no way.

Unknown said...

$186.96 (I've been trained to guess high :)

Natalie said...

I'm guessing like $75.00....

Loraleigh said...

You're so funny. I can't believe you blogged about your Albies visit! I told you it was a good week! I want to know what it would have cost you...

janae said...

Oh, I can't even begin to guess. Ummm... 74.39. Okay, I guess I can. I'm excited to see how much it came out to be!

Amy said...

I'm betting you are so good at coupons and saving money that some how you got the store to pay you!!! Am I right! HA I'll also guess $23.95.

Kelli said...

Well if you're proud of your purchases, I'll guess low and say... $93.15. Do you get to find out how much it really was?

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

$38.16! (o:

Davis Smith said...

My guess is $69.73. Tell me I'm right!!

Davis

TNS MOM said...

I am guessing $60 Let me know!!