Every year there is a kite festival here in our city. We have always wanted to go, but we seem to always forget about it until it is over. Well, we remembered this year, and we are so glad that we did. Scamper had a great time. And yes, Baby was there, but he was just held the whole time, so we don't have any pictures of him. Scamper picked out this Spiderman kite himself!

A balloon hat that he actually wore for quite a while.

Riding on the train all by himself. He is such a brave boy! He had a pretty stoic look on his face the whole time, so I couldn't tell if he was nervous or what. But he talked about it NON-STOP the rest of the day and since then, so he must have enjoyed himself.

Flying kites with dad. Scamper was running pretty good to try and get the kite to stay up. There wasn't the best wind.


There was also an area roped off and filled with free kids activities (like throwing a ball at some bottles, kicking a ball in a goal, etc.) and Scamper won some prizes.
It was really great weather and we stayed for quite a few hours. But the kite festival went on all day long. I think it so nice that the city has activities like this.
3 comments:
I have never taken my kids kite flying and I really ought to do it while we still have good wind. You're such a fun mom to do this with a brand new baby!
That is so cool that your city does a kite festival and they have so many other activities for kids. I'm very impressed.
Glad you didn't miss it- looks like fun! And will you email me your new little guy's name? I must have missed it in grandma's newsletter if it was in there!
Post a Comment