Most of the events to follow happened because I had family come visit for Baby's blessing day. My mom and step-dad came to stay for an entire week before, and then everyone else came the day before. My sister and family and dad and family stayed a few days after the blessing. Get ready for some serious pictures!
Blessing Day
My aunt made this blessing outfit for Scamper, so we were lucky enough to use it again for Baby. I really love it--my aunt is really talented.


The Hubby's family.
My mom, step-dad, and sisters.
Fathers and Sons Camping Trip
In the tent.
A little "hiking."
We went to a Medieval Fair where we saw some jousting. It was pretty fun and Scamper thought it was just about the coolest thing ever to see the "hit the sticks."
With my friend, C.
Scamper got to feed the farm animals at the petting zoo there.

And the Hubby got the giant turkey leg he always thought looked fun to eat.
Memorial Day Camping Trip & Kayaking
Scamper helping to unload and set up the campsite.
Baby's sleeping arrangements. This was his first camping trip (he is 2 months) and it was really quite successful!
Scamper thought catching marshmallows on fire was the funniest thing ever. After the Hubby did by accident once, he kept wanting him to do it again.
Scamper thought catching marshmallows on fire was the funniest thing ever. After the Hubby did by accident once, he kept wanting him to do it again.



7 comments:
What darling kiddos you have! And how wonderful that you had so much family come in for a baby blessing! Fun times!!
Awesome video...don't show Scamper. He'll want to watch it 2,018 times a day!
I can hardly believe you went camping! You are AMAZING. I have yet to take my kids camping, not because I don't want to, but because I am a major wimp. You inspire!
How fun! I loved the marshmallow burning. Scamper's laugh is awesome. You've got some cute kids and are looking good yourself.
Love ya!
Em
The girls and I loved the video!!! My favorite was the laughing and the "again" part. How special to have so many family members come for the blessing.
wow, you guys are keeping busy! while i was in st. george at fitness ridge, our hiking guide zack and i put it together that we both knew you guys. he went to school with your husband, but was a year or two behind him. crazy!
Oh what cute little guys you have Bossy!
Post a Comment