Before my mom and niece left, I had them color eggs with the boys, since it would be something to keep all of them occupied. 
We do baskets and egg hunts on Saturday morning. My mom bought those cute baskets for all 3 kids this year.
This kid can put down some candy! We had to take it away after only a few minutes.
And, of course, a pretty, frilly dress for church on Sunday. I'm pretty sure there was more dress than baby, but I loved it! I am just sad that I didn't get any pictures with the boys.



3 comments:
Oh she, and that dress, are so darling! Girls are so much fun!
Okay, I was just about to type, "That dress is so darling! And so is SJ!" But then I read Cara's comment. Great minds think alike! :)
That dress is so beautiful! She looks so cute :)
Post a Comment