
Scamper didn't really know what to think about Easter. He just wanted to eat the grass from his basket. But it kept him entertained for quite some time.

When Grandma and Papa were in town (they spent most of their Spring Break down here visiting us) they bought Scamper a new church outfit. He looks super cute in green. I think it is my new favorite on him.
4 comments:
he is simply scrumptious! glad you can see our blog again. if your scamper is anything like spud the best part of easter is shaking the eggs! and the best part for the other 2 is re-hiding the eggs and finding them all over again. empty or not there is just something about finding eggs all over the house! love your blog!
I found your blog through 'ellen' and I have to say that Scamper has turned into about the cutest bundle of joy!! I love the chubby rosy cheeks, what a sweetie! I hope you are enjoying St. George!!!
Sara Gillespie
I am glad that you guys are having a great time in SG. Scamper has cute chubby cheeks!
We are going to be down there 4/18 for a couple days with the fam. We should at least stop by and say hi! Are you going to be home?
He is such a cutie! I found your blog from ellen's link. I am glad to see you are doing so well!
Post a Comment