Thursday, June 12, 2008

Brief Update

Here is Scamper trying to grow up too fast. Puma (our cat) sits at the top of the first 3 stairs and watches Scamper try and get up the stairs. The cat knows he can't get up yet. But probably pretty soon.
Sorry this is sideways, but if you look close you can see Scamper's first tooth! Yeah! I am a little behind, because he already has 3 more since this, but it is impossible to get good pictures. This one took me long enough as it is.

Can you believe little Scamper is already 9 months old. Here he is cheesing it up!


We finally took little Scamper to a big pool. My friend lives in a complex with a pool, so we took him over there to swim. He really liked his big floaty toy. We will definitely go back there soon.









How cute is this? I think the swim trunks are just adorable. Easier to show off all the bulges and rolls.






4 comments:

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

I think they are checking out each others' biceps! Man, they start that early!

GustoBones said...

Little ones do grow up way too quickly. I love the swimmers(aussie talk for swimsuit) in the last picture.

TNS MOM said...

Too fun! You guys will probably be in the pool a lot, I just saw it is in the 100's there this week.

Rachel and John said...

I cant belive how fast your little one is growing up...he is adorable! And whats up with you hot momma! I fear that after I have these twins it will take a small army and quite a bit of cash in order to convince me to ever get into a bathing suit again! You look great! I cant belive the package has been sent back to you so many times...what a pain in the rump! I hope all is well with you guys! Love Rach