We have spent a lot of time playing with a friend lately. We went to Scamper's friend's grandparent to play in the water and they had a pug. The pug loved Scamper, and Scamper LOVED the pug. They were both squealing with delight.
Here are the two boys playing in the water. Scamper didn't love it when he got sprayed in the face, but I thought it was pretty funny.
I just love that Scamper doesn't need me to have fun. He just gets so interested in everything around him that he doesn't acknowledge my presence. Sometimes I might even call him a space case!



6 comments:
Love the hat! How manly to be playing with a big truck too. How is it that little boys are naturally drawn to stuff like that?
That boy needs his own doggy!
He is one of the cutest little boys I have ever seen. I love his big blue eyes.
cute pictures...I just love that scamper and the dog loved eachother so much...that is adorable! I got your gift in the mail...sorry it was such a hassle to get it here! I love the bibs...what a good idea! I love that they will be so useful and they are adorable! You are awesome and thank you sooooo much for your thoughtful gift! Love Rach
Look at those cute chubby cheeks! I just want to squeeze 'em!
Boston!! Hi there!! I was just scanning through blogs and I ran into yours! I was so excited!! Your little guy is so freakin' cute! Yeah, now I can keep up with you!! You will have to check out my blog, Kashayla and Jenni's blogs are in my list also so you can check them out too! I am sure they would love that!! My blog is: http://happylifefunnymoments.blogspot.com/
Your family is so cute!!!
Amber (Lindsay) Cederberg
Post a Comment