Our Christmas and New Years holiday was wonderful. Enough said. But here are some of the highlights...

Jon Schmidt concert (thanks Mom and Dad P for taking us),


new scrubs for everyone,

family photos,

playing with cousins,

watching it snow,

being pushed in the snow,

coloring,

relaxing,

eating (of course),

looking through our stockings (these ones are from my dad and step-mom),

more cousins,

Christmas Eve pjs (tradition),

getting ready to see what Santa brought,

enjoying our presents from Santa,

opening presents,

playing with presents (the train set was a HUGE hit),


playing in the snow with Grandma P,

playing LOTS of games (my favorite),

playing Band Hero (thank you to my mom and step-dad),


and sledding down a real hill.
2009 was a great year, filled with many blessings.
I am excited to see what great things this next year brings.
5 comments:
First of all, your hair looks super cute! Did you get highlights?
Looks like you guys had a great holiday. It was fun to see some pics of your sisters and dad, along with the usual people. :)
Yeah, thanks, I did get some highlights. It is time for me to slowly go back blonde!
We saw Jon Schmidt in concert once and I LOVED it. He was so much more entertaining than I expected a pianist to be!
Oh, and I *love* the close-up picture of Troy in the orange sled. If that's not the cutest thing on earth, I don't know what is!
Looks like you guys had a really nice holiday!! Your little guy is getting so big!
I also have to say that I love how your hair is looking, the cut, the color, it looks so good on you.
And I loved all of the holiday pictures. It looked like you guys had so much fun. You should come up to where I live sometime with your little guy and go sledding with us.
Post a Comment