I haven't taken one belly picture of this baby yet. I'm not sure if that is a good sign! :) This is how I am looking now. I compared this picture with pictures from when I was pregnant with Scamper, and I look about the same right now as I did when I was headed to the hospital. And I still have 8 weeks of growing to do! Scary!
This little one is growing like crazy too. I can't believe some of the things he does that make him seem so grown up. Right now he loves the letter 'O.' He goes around the house all day randomly saying 'O' and this is how he looks when he does it. I love it!
I hope I don't regret this, since I don't ever use our real names on my blog, but I couldn't resist posting this quick video of Scamper spelling his name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
...and you wanted to name him Dartanion...look how cute that is!
I've been wondering what his real name is just for curiosity sakes. How impressive that he can already spell his name. And you look so cute with your prego tummy.
SO CUTE!!! Elijah still can't spell his name like that, so I'm really impressed. I love the little O face. That is precious!
Oh you have such a cute belly! And the video is super cute!
Very Cute! How is the pregnancy coming?
Em
So wait, do you just call him "Scamper" for your blog or is that really what you call him at home? And boy, you just stick straight out there, don't you? I can't believe you're down to only 8weeks already!
What a cutie!
Post a Comment