Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Helper

I have to throw in this picture first, because Scamper is so cute. We just moved him from his crib to a big bed this week. And when I say big bed, I mean our full-sized mattress. We don't have a toddler bed (or space to put one) and we need the crib for the new baby. Scamper did really well. He was scared at first, but now he is fine. When he wakes up in the morning, he just calls for me--never tries to get out of the bed or anything (at least for now!)


Scamper is quite the helper. Sometimes he is too much help, but too much is better than none!
Here he is helping us install deadbolts on the doors. (We also put dowels in the windows, so they can't be opened--those of you who "broke" into our house will be happy to know our house is now officially safe!)

Helping with "Spring cleaning." We have been doing that a lot lately, since Baby #2 is coming in Spring, so I won't be able to do all my cleaning then.

Helping with dinner.

Helping my niece do anything and everything while she was here to visit this weekend.

3 comments:

janae said...

Oh yay! I'm glad you finally got the dead bolts. Good call on the dowels - I hadn't thought of that and I was worried whatever fix you'd discover would end up being really expensive. But dowels, that's pretty cheap. Whew!

Jenni said...

He is the cutest little helper and he's getting so big. How's that other baby coming, you're almost there?

Jackson's said...

Your little boy is getting so big. What a handsome boy. Hope all is going well with the new little one. I bet you are ready for him to join your family.