Labor Day weekend we finally made a trip to the Grand Canyon. All this time we've lived down here with the Grand Canyon less than 3 hours away, and we just made it! We had a great camping experience, beginning with yummy hobo dinners.
Followed by roasted marshmallows.
Scamper sure loves sleeping in a tent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
what a fun weekend!
The Grand Canyon is on my bucket list. So cool that you guys live closer to it and were able to make a weekend trip down.
I love your pictures! I have never been to the North Rim and I keep kicking myself since it's so easy to get to on our way down to Flagstaff. We've done the South Rim (it's less than 2 hours from Sam's house), but never camped or hiked there. You are so awesome for doing it with such a small baby!
Are we, like, the only family who doesn't go on cool trips?
Post a Comment