I was taking pictures of Scamper at 8 months and he didn't want to sit in the chair so much. He had other plans. This was a cute picture I got when he was reaching toward the camera. I love it! He is so close to crawling. I have to say goodbye to the little bit of freedom I had left. :)Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Hey there gansta!
I was taking pictures of Scamper at 8 months and he didn't want to sit in the chair so much. He had other plans. This was a cute picture I got when he was reaching toward the camera. I love it! He is so close to crawling. I have to say goodbye to the little bit of freedom I had left. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
oh, you are such a good mommie! with #1 (and even #2) i tried so hard to get them to crawl early. with #3 i move the toys closer and arrange things so that he won't crawl. babyproofing your house takes on a whole new meaning when they get mobile! he is the most adorable babe ever! we miss you!
It's a sad, but also happy day when they crawl. It's sad because they can follow you around when they are sad, instead of staying put and learning self-soothing skills. It's good to though because it's always fun to see them develop more. We are SO far from that day!
What a cutie pie!! I love that picture.
Post a Comment