Thursday, May 1, 2008

Sick Bug


Scamper caught the sick bug. We think he was probably allergic to cauliflower, but he had a fever and the pediatrician said they don't usually get a fever with an allergic reaction. So maybe it was just something going around. I am SO glad he is feeling better. He was very hot, very whiny and not sleeping too well. I tried putting a cold rag on his head to cool him down. He seemed to like that. Anyway, now he is back to normal. You'd think I make my child stay up all hours of the night to fall asleep while eating! (Honestly, I went to get a rag to clean him up and came back to find him asleep in the high chair).

4 comments:

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

Poor thing! It's just so sad when they are sick and so little. Right now, I am a completely paranoid mommy with my new little person. I pretty much hose everyone down with hand sanitizer if they even come near her! Maybe in a few weeks I'll calm down and only lightly mist them. (o:

TNS MOM said...

Hey Boston, good to hear from you. Your cutie is getting so big. My hubby goes golfing in St. George sometimes, so I will try to get a hold of you if I go with him sometime and we can do lunch. Crazy we're in Utah I know. My e-mail is corporatewife@gmail.com so you can e-mail me your number if you want. Have a great week.
Jolynne

s g said...

boston..so sorry about little scamper..what a sweetie! I wish we would have got a hold of you guys in St. George..next time..for sure. Greg would love to hear from Craig..you can email him at gillespiegregory@gmail.com

sorry it took me a while to respond..hope all is well in red rock city..head to in n' out for me!!

Peter and Emily said...

That picture of Scamper with the cloth on his head is so cute. I am glad he is feeling better though. Good luck with the crawling...even though it means babyproofing, I really enjoyed that stage. Hope all is going well.

Love, Em

Do you care if I add a link to your blog?