The Hubby had a conference in Las Vegas this weekend. Instead of staying behind, Scamper and I decided to join him. It was so much fun! I have been
through Vegas many times, but I have never really walked up and down the strip looking in all the hotels. Scamper was an absolute angel. He loved just watching all the people and everything going on around him. Here is a picture inside the Venetian. Maybe one day I will get to see some of these sites for real.

Paris

M & M World-We spent quite a bit of time in here. I was able to actually get some pictures of the baby while we were looking around the store.



New York, New York-I have actually been here before in real life, but I would love to go again.

The Excalibur

We headed home for the night so Scamper could go to bed (after we picked the Hubby up from his conference of course). This is a picture the next morning with our hotel room view behind the baby. Here is a crazy story--shortened immensely. We booked a hotel on Hotwire, because we could get a 5 star hotel (we stayed at the Wynn) for the price of any of the other hotels. When I got there, our room wasn't ready. Scamper and I waited for an hour and a half (the Hubby was already at his conference). Then when our room was ready, we went up the 12th floor. We had to walk all the way through the casino to get to the elevators. Well, when I got up there, someone was already in our room! So I had to go all the way back down. So they upgraded us to the 32nd floor with a great view. I was pretty upset, but when I was our hotel room, I relaxed quite a bit.

On Sunday Scamper and I found a random ward to attend, and then went out the LDS temple. Scamper fell asleep, so we didn't get out, I just took a picture. I never realized how beautiful the Las Vegas temple is.

Keeping Scamper entertained!

After the Hubby was finished with his conference, we walked part of the strip we weren't able to see the day before. This is the Luxor.

Pretty, pretty landscaping outside Mandalay Bay. I am actually in the first picture somewhere. Can you find me?


Inside the Luxor.

Well, I am a fan of Las Vegas. I am just so grateful my lifestyle isn't like the Las Vegas lifestyle. I just liked all the things to look at. I didn't even have a chance to see it all. Maybe I will get a chance to go back soon!
9 comments:
How fun that you got to go on the trip with him!! Especially now that you are working, it was a well-deserved break. I'm sorry about the hotel problems - bleh! I think the architecture of Vegas is amazing, but I'm not such a fan of walking through the casinos either. Not really my thing. :)
sounds like you saw a lot of great sites! very cool about the hotel room. i can't believe how big your little guy is getting. he is awfully cute. it's crazy how fast they grow up!
Sure looks like fun!
how funny, we were in St. George while you were in Vegas! what a fun trip, and NICE hotels too, glad you could have fun and take advantage of the work conference.
wow vegas has changed and looks like quite the sight. We'll have to check it out sometime being so close now.
Man, it looks warm there. We just got a ton of snow today. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
Your hotel upgrade looks nice. Sounds like the hassel wasn't very fun to go through, especially with Scamper having to go through that with you. Glad you had fun with the sights. M&M World is the best!
someone told me that the set of for the vegas temple is the same as the ptld....very different in the desert though. love the vacation...i need to teach spud about the earphones! still wish you were here daily!
Boston! I have been trying to find out a way to add MUSIC to my blog site--is it as confusing or hard as I'm working it up to be? I'm simply not Computer-savy and so it intimidates me. HELP?!
Even a direction to start would be appreciated. Thanks Girlfriend. I hope we get to hang out soon-- Love Ya
Post a Comment