Thursday, November 5, 2009

IT'S A...

BOY! We are very excited to have another baby, and having a boy was so much fun the first time, why not have another?

10 comments:

Natalie said...

very exciting! congratulations!

janae said...

YAY!! Congratulations! Lucky Scamper will have a baby brother to play with. Boys are so fun. Mine are still tiny (2 and 1) but they already love wrestling with each other! It's so cute. I'm so, so, so happy for you!!

Cara said...

How fun! Congrats! Looks like you guys are trying to even things up with all those girls you have on your side of the family! :)

Unknown said...

Sweet Sauce!

s g said...

another little man for your house and a buddy for scamper, it will be lots of fun!!

Kelli said...

Yay for you! Although I'm excited to have a girl, it sure would be nice to not have to buy so much new stuff...and it's a little nerve-racking because I only know boy. I hope I get to have a second boy. Congrats!

TNS MOM said...

Congrats! I wasn't sure about having two of the same gender at first, but they are the best of friends and I already got diaper changing and clothes figured out LOL. Jen from Vancouver is having a boy too in February. Your babysitter is going to watch my girls sat. by the way so thank you so much! Talk to you soon.
Jolynne

GustoBones said...

Congrats!!!! 2 little blond boys to love!!!

Jackson's said...

Grats on the boy! I'm due on the 30th.

Erika said...

How awesome! Congrats to you both! They'll be the best of friends and sometimes enemies, but it's so fun to have two the same gender together!

Congratulations!