Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Swim Lessons

Scamper had a blast in swim lessons the last couple of weeks. And I was able to leave Baby J with a friend every morning, so it was just me stuck in the 110 - 115 degree weather! Scamper did really great. I loved watching him become more confident in the water.

Blowing bubbles

Starfish on front

Starfish on back

Kicking!

3 comments:

Cara said...

We've been doing swimming lessons too. :) It hasn't been quite as hot for us though! We've actually had some really chilly days and have come home for hot chocolate after swimming lessons! Haha!

Kelli said...

I'm hoping to get Keyton in for lessons this Summer. That's nice to not have to bring the younger one... maybe I can find a friend to watch Cassidy.

janae said...

Oh man, I don't know how you handle the weather. You're buff. When I was a kid, our pool had the lap lanes open during lessons, so my mom would swim laps while we did our class. If only you could do something like that to cool off!