My mom, step-dad, and niece came down and spent a week here in the desert! We had all sorts of fun while they were here. The boys were immensely spoiled and loved every minute of it!
We took a trip to the Science Center.
We had many more popsicles and goodies than normal.

We spent hours and hours and hours in the water (thanks Grandma for the new pool).

This was just too cute to not include!
We went Kid's Club at the mall and rode the carousel.
We spent more time in the water (at splash pads).
We celebrated the 24th of July.
In style!
And of course, we got spoiled with new toys!
I don't think Scamper could be more excited.
We sure enjoyed their visit and look forward to the next one.
2 comments:
Dude, so your niece looks so much like you and your sisters when you guys were little.
Haha I love Scamper's face in the "goodies" picture. I think it's the face of guilty pleasure :) I'm sure you're having fun weaning him off all the treats from Powell and Grandma!
Post a Comment