Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Fingers and Toes

It's my mom's birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! I LOVE YOU!) and for her birthday I promised her this picture.


So it's official! We are having baby #3 and it has all it's fingers and toes! (Can you see it's cute little feet?)



We are due at the end of February (The Hubby is hoping for a Leap Day baby) and we will find out next month what we are having. I was lucky enough to have my mom with me for about a month of my terrible 'morning' sickness (more pictures on all our fun when I get a little more organized). She was so great. I hope I will always be that kind of mom to my kids.

And just for fun, here are pictures of my two little guys!



9 comments:

Natalie said...

That is so exciting! I am so happy for you. Congrats! You already have such a cute family..and it's only gonna get cuter!

Catie Smith said...

Thank you!

Could that pic of JJ get any cuter?

Amy said...

Congrats Peterson Family! Some day we'll travel to your neck of the woods and meet this beautiful family!

Cara said...

Oh congrats! I'm so excited for you!

Megan said...

Congratulations!

Peter and Emily said...

Congratulations! That is awesome!

janae said...

Oh, Bos, congratulations!!! That is such happy news!

Kelli said...

Wow, look at the hair on your little guy! How cute. Let's cross our fingers for this little one to be a girl for you! Congrats!

Jenni said...

just catching up on your blog and wanted to tell you congratulations again! I'm so excited for you guys!