Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Family Fun!

I had all my family come in at various times to see my play. I am pretty sad that it is over, but it will be nice to have every night back with the Hubby. While family was in town we had lots of fun getting out and getting wet. I don't have very many pictures, because our computer isn't working, I have all the pictures on our external hard drive, and the old computer we are using doesn't recognize the external. So I have pictures, I just can't get to them. Annoying!

First my mom and sister and her kids came to stay. We played outside a lot!

On the 4th of July, we went kayaking with some friends. My mom brought her new kayaks from Idaho and she bought a life jacket for Scamper so we could go. We all loved it. We had lots more fun while she was in town (she stayed for 2 WEEKS--am I not the luckiest person in the world?) I love you mom!






Then my dad and sister and all there family came for a weekend. We played at the park and hung out at home. I don't have any pictures of them right now.
Right now my mom's sister is in town with her kids. I went swimming with them today and we are going hiking in Zion's tomorrow.
I love having family around! And after every nap, Scamper looks around for quite a while, trying to figure out where all the people are.



7 comments:

Jackson's said...

How fun. You look like you are happy and doing good. And do I really have to say how cute your little one is.

brittany said...

wow! so fun that you were in a play, was it at tuachan or however you spell it? if so, do you know mindy smoot or i guess it's robbins now actually.

Jenni said...

That's so cool that you were able to do a play. Wish I could have come down and seen you in action.

Having family visit is the best...or visiting family. Just being around family anywhere is wonderful.

PS Sorry about your computer woes.

janae said...

I'm so glad you commented on my blog because I didn't know you had one either!! How sad that we've been missing out on eachother's lives all this time. Well, I'm trying to catch up, but let me just say that your baby is ADORABLE and that I am so impressed you did a play. St. George must be so much fun for you!

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

It is really the best when you have a mother around. Having more than one set of hands really makes work a lot more fun and get done a lot faster! My mother-in-law came the day after we moved, and she unpacked my whole kitchen and most of my livingroom. It was fabulous!

GustoBones said...

Getting together with family is the best. It is even better when they come to you! Looks like you have been having lots of fun!

j and s said...

How fun that you were in a play! What play and who were you? You can tell I've been without a computer for a while--I'm out of it. And how fun your family came to visit. I love having family in town.--Your mom brought a kayak? how cool is that! S and I were on the lookout for a good deal on a canoe, but that's on hold for the moment. Sounds like you are having a wonderful summer!